Technical Sales Engineer
- Understanding Solid Works and AutoCAD drawings to establish consumables and to troubleshoot customer needs.
- Qualifying and identifying parts and service budgets with existing accounts, planning and organizing sales call schedules.
- Prepares cost estimates by studying Solid Works and AutoCAD drawings, plans, and related customer documents; consulting with engineers, Shop/Build Managers, and other professional and technical personnel.
- Determines improvements by analyzing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications to the customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
- Gains customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Submits orders by conferring with technical support staff; costing engineering changes.
- Develops customer’s staff by providing technical information and training.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future legislation; advising customers on product, service, or equipment adherence to requirements; advising customers on needed actions.
- Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- This is an hourly position plus commission. Sales Engineer Skills and Qualifications:
Problem Solving, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, AutoCad and SolidWorks, Product Development, Presentation Skills, General Programming Skills, Technical Understanding, Verbal Communication, Requirements Analysis, Innovation. Can lead to management for the right candidate.
Field Service Technician
Integrated Process Systems, Inc. (IPS) is a 24-year-old business and manufacturer of Industrial Machinery for the electronics, Aerospace, and General Metal Finishing Industries. Our primary products are Conveyorized Process Machinery and Automatic and Manual Vertical Plating Machinery. Pictures and more details about the company can be seen on our website.
We are seeking Field Service Technicians to be able to support our growing North American Customer base with New equipment installation as well as service existing machinery in the field. Strong mechanical abilities, as well as a strong understanding of industrial controls and PLCs, will be required.
These are key positions in the company and the qualified individuals will need to be capable, and confident and develop a strong customer service relationship with our clients. You will be working with other engineers and professionals to bring these systems online. Some machines will require a crew of people to install and coordination of riggers, smaller installs can be done with one person.
IPS will provide the necessary factory training for the qualified candidates to understand how to assemble, level, wire, plumb, and start up the equipment and train the customer on its operation and use.
IPS will be adding additional staff so a 40-50% travel schedule can be maintained.
Perform automation and custom control design for printed circuit boards or Photovoltaic factories and for projects related to HMI/PLC programming. Specify electrical/electronic hardware required for printed circuit board manufacturing equipment. Design custom equipment for Robotic loading and unloading machines for manufacturing printed circuit boards and Photovoltaic panels. Analyze, test and troubleshoot circuit board and electronic components and quality check automation equipment according to specifications. Use VB.net or C# to design automation equipment control software and access SQL database.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related.
- Must have 2 years of experience as an Engineer, Service Technician or any related technical position in the PCB Manufacturing Industry. Experience can be gained through employment or hands-on internship.
- Must have demonstrated knowledge with the following skills: PLC, HMI & IC Programming, MS SQL Server, electrical and/or electronic design and robot application programming. Skills can be obtained through college-level coursework, experience or certification.
- Occasional travel (10-20%) to unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. and internationally. Each trip ranges from 1-4 weeks.
This is a full-time position